Monday, October 5, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
~~~~~~~~~~

First of all, I most certainly have never done anything worthy of lying about.

For instance, this past friday (9/25) was my 24th birthday. I had a party, at which I did not have a little too much Jagermeister and did not pass out at 10:30 PM...not bailing on my own birthday party! I also did not wake up around 5:30 AM the next morning still in all of my clothes...complete with jewelry, shoes and ankle brace! Not me!

You know what else? I most certainly have not neglected to clean my apartment lately. I definitely do not have so much laundry that I'm swimming in it; and I do not have a bunch of trash to take out. I do not occasionally Febreze my jeans and throw them in the dryer for ten minutes instead of washing them. I also have not, for weeks on end, forgotten to head down to my mailbox and grab my mail. I did not get a note in my door from the front office, because said mailbox was not overflowing! Nope...not me!

I have also not gained the title of worst church attendance ever! I have not missed church for almost two months now, and I did not, despite all efforts, miss it again last night. I would never do such a thing! Not me!

2 comments:

  1. i love sarcasm...i think it might be my favorite thing ever...right up there with chocolate...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL me too! Those are on my top 10 list, as well.

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones